If you cannot access web GUI for factory reset, or when the GXV3275 cannot bootup, follow the steps below to reset the GXV3275 via LCD keys.
- Power cycle the GXV3275 and the 5 LCD keys on the bottom of the screen will light up.
- Wait for the LCD keys light to turn off.
- Once the light is off, immediately press and hold the volume up key (the second LCD key from the left) and the menu key (the fourth LCD key from the left) at the same time.
- Release the keys when the LCD screen display “Factory reset, please wait”.
- The GXV3275 will reboot with factory default settings.