To manually configure your Grandstream GXP21XX IP phone you will need the following details from the VentureTel VoIP Platform:
- SIP USERNAME
- SIP PASSWORD
These details can be found in SMART PBX under devices.
Once you have these details login to your Grandstream phone using the IP Address (the default username/password is admin/admin), and go to Accounts - Account 1 - General Settings.
In the general settings enter the follow details:
- Account Name: Your Preference, this shows on the screen of the phone
- SIP Server: The realm of your account (from step 1 above - ie: admin.venturetel.co)
- Outbound Proxy: proxy.venturetel.co
- SIP User ID: Your SIP Username of the device (from step 1 above)
- Authentication ID: Your SIP Username of the device (from step 1 above)
- Name: Your preference
- Voice Mail Access Number: *98