Phones that are purchased through VentureTel are pre-configured to connect to our provisioning system so when plugged in and connected to the internet they will pull down the appropriate configuration for their MAC address.
If however, the phone was not purchased through VentureTel or our partners, then you will need to manually configure the provisioning URL.
To do this :
- Login to the phone by entering the IP address of the phone in your web browser.
- Go to Maintenance -> Upgrade and Provisioning
- Enter the Config Server Path:
- Enter the Config File Postfix:
- (where 'complexpass' is the password - this password can be found in your VentureTel portal).
- Once you've saved and applied your changes and created the device in your venturetel portal with it's associated MAC address, either reboot your phone or select Provision from the top of the screen and your phone will reboot and auto provision.